The Rawlings Company is pleased to announce the launch of its new leadership development program for candidates from outside the Company.
Based on the success of the Rawlings Raising Leader Program in developing the leadership skills of our employees who have the potential and desire to pursue greater leadership responsibility, we have developed a similar program for candidates from outside the Company. The Rawlings Leadership Development Program (LDP) is part of our commitment to developing talented leaders and represents our belief that moving raising leaders across our business units is fundamental to their personal and professional growth and to our continued success as an organization.
The program features a structured mix of challenging work experiences from cross-company functions, dedicated training, mentoring relationships and interactions with senior leaders around the company. Ultimately, our LDP is designed to accelerate each individual’s development as a professional—and as a potential future leader in Rawlings.
By rotating through our different Rawlings businesses, they gain first-hand knowledge of the businesses that comprise Rawlings. At each leg of the journey, they build a set of professional skills and a network of colleagues that will benefit them throughout their career. Graduates of the program will move into leadership positions within the company with the confidence that they are well prepared to meet the challenges of a dynamic, fast-moving organization.
Here is a quick snapshot of some of the qualities of the typical LDP candidate. Our LDP participants:
- Demonstrate a real passion for what they do
- Have a track record of strong academic performance and relevant work experiences
- Perform as team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Move comfortably to a new area and assimilate quickly.
- Adapt and respond quickly to change
- Possess strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Deliver high quality results, on time, all the time
- Seek new challenges and business environments
- Remain open to a variety of assignments within your function